Mumbai-style street food pizza
- 400g Butcher’s Selection Lemon, Ginger & Chilli British Chicken Mini Breast Fillets
- 70g Frozen for Freshness Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 50g Frozen for Freshness Sliced Red Onion
- 282g pack Asda 6 Garlic & Coriander Mini Naans
- 6tbsp Asda Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce
- 90g Asda Grated Mozzarella
- 70g pot Asda Raita, chilled
- 10g coriander, roughly chopped
Preheat the grill to medium and line a baking tray with foil. Arrange the chicken mini fillets on the lined tray, evenly spaced out, and add the frozen peppers and onions around them.
Grill for 13-16 mins until cooked through, turning halfway through. Chop the fillets into bite-sized pieces.
Spread each of the naans with 1tbsp of the rogan josh sauce, then arrange on a separate baking tray.
Divide the cooked chicken, peppers and onions between the naans, then sprinkle with the mozzarella.
Grill the topped naans for 4-6 mins, until the cheese is melted and is beginning to turn golden at the edges.
Cool on the tray for 5 mins, then drizzle with the raita. Sprinkle with the coriander and serve immediately.