Mushroom and spring onion noodle soup
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp Asda Easy Ginger
- 115g pack Extra Special British Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 160g pack mangetout
- 2 spring onions, white parts sliced and green parts shredded
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 reduced-salt veg stock cube, made up to 800ml
- 225g Asda Rice Noodles
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the garlic for 1-2 mins until starting to brown. Stir in the ginger and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 2 mins.
Add the frozen sweetcorn, the mangetout and the white part of the spring onions, then pour over the soy sauce and stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 mins or until the mangetout has turned bright green. Add the rice noodles, stir together, and cook for 2 mins to heat through.
Divide the soup between 4 bowls and top with the shredded green spring onion to serve.