Mushroom, broad bean & leek tagliatelle
- 300g Cook Italian Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g pack Asda Sliced Leeks (or 2 leeks, trimmed and sliced)
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 5 tbsp crème fraîche
- 300g can Asda Broad Beans, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme (leaves only), or 1 level tsp dried thyme
- 1 lemon, zest and juice of
- 150g soft goat's cheese, cut into small pieces
- Garlic bread, to serve
Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling water. Stir, then bring back to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 7-8 minutes or until just done. Drain and return to the pan.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the leeks and mushrooms, then cook over a medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until soft. Turn the heat down to low.
Add the crème fraîche, beans, thyme, and lemon zest and juice, then heat through, stirring occasionally.
Mix the sauce with the pasta. Gently stir in the goat's cheese and heat through. Season with black pepper, then serve with garlic bread.