- 600g sweet potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 40g butter
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 150g Stilton
- 1 tsp Tiger Tiger Worcestershire Sauce
- Brioche rolls (from the in-store bakery), halved
- Rocket leaves
- Extra Special Tomato & Chilli Chutney, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the sweet potato wedges in a bowl with the oil and toss until coated. Spread them over one of the baking trays. Cook for 30-35 minutes, until soft and golden brown.
Meanwhile, remove the stems from the mushrooms and set aside. Brush the mushroom caps with 25g melted butter and put on the other baking tray. Bake, alongside the wedges, for 8 minutes. Put a tomato slice on top of each mushroom and cook for another 2 minutes
Chop the mushroom stems and cook in 15g of the butter in a frying pan with the shallots, until soft. Add the thyme and walnuts and cook for another 1 minute. Tip into a bowl and crumble in the Stilton. Add the Worcestershire sauce, season with pepper and mix together. Spoon over the mushroom caps and cook in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
Toast the brioche rolls and fill with the mushrooms, tomato and rocket. Serve with the sweet potato wedges and chutney on the side.