Mustard steak sandwich
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection Thin Cut Beef Steak
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- 6 Asda Deli Ciabatta Rolls
- 6 tbsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- Salad leaves, to serve
Cut the steaks in half and brush on both sides with 1 tbsp of the oil. Heat a frying pan and cook the steaks in batches for 3-4 minutes, turning over halfway through. Remove from the frying pan, set aside and keep warm.
Heat the rest of the oil in the pan. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes, until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until soft.
Split the ciabatta rolls and spread the mustard over one half of each. Place under a hot grill until lightly toasted.
Sandwich the steak, onions, mushrooms and some salad leaves in the ciabatta and serve.