New potato salad
- 1 kg Asda Baby New Potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 level tsp clear honey
- 1 level tsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- 100g Asda (or Hellman's) Light Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Asda Reduced Fat Soured Cream
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Few chives, snipped into small pieces
Cut the new potatoes in half, then boil in a pan until tender. Drain.
Whisk together the olive oil, cider vinegar, honey and mustard. Add to the hot potatoes, stir to coat and leave until cold.
Mix the mayonnaise with the soured cream. Add to the potatoes with the red onion and mix. Serve sprinkled with chopped chives and freshly ground black pepper.