- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 100g trimmed green beans
- 1 heart Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- Handful of pitted black olives
- 4 large free-range eggs, hard boiled, shelled and cut into quarters
- 70g pack Asda Garlic and Herb Croutons
- 4 tbsp Asda Extra Special French Dressing
Dry-fry the bacon until crisp and put to one side. Cook the green beans for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, drain and plunge in cold water to cool. Drain again.
Arrange the green beans on a serving platter with the lettuce, tomatoes and olives.
Add the hard-boiled eggs and sprinkle with the bacon and croutons. Drizzle with French dressing just before serving.