No-added sugar blueberry doughnuts
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil, plus 1tsp for greasing
- 50g plain flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 100ml low-fat natural yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
- 115g blueberries
Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease 18 holes of two bun tins.
Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
In another bowl, lightly whisk the yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla. Add to the flour and whisk gently to mix.
Stir in half the blueberries and divide between the 18 holes of both tins. Put the rest of the berries on top.
Bake for about 18 mins until lightly browned. Cool on a rack.