No-bake rocky road tart
- 225g Asda Cookies & Cream Biscuits, bashed into fine crumbs
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 200g Asda Dark Chocolate Drops
- 50ml single cream
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 50g dried cranberries
- 70g Asda Pink & White Mini Mallows
- 70g Asda Digestive Biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 50g unsalted peanuts
- 40g Asda Toffee Popcorn
In a large bowl, stir the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter. Press the mixture into the base and sides of a 20cm round loose-bottomed tart tin in an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, microwave the dark chocolate drops with the cream in 30-sec bursts, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Stir through the syrup. Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Stir to soften, then mix in the cranberries, mini mallows, digestive biscuits and most of the peanuts. Spoon onto the biscuit base, pressing the mixture down gently. Chill for at least 1 hr.
Take out of the fridge, remove from the tin and leave for 10 mins. To serve, top with the remaining peanuts and the toffee popcorn.