- 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- 3 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 250ml Asda Reduced Fat Evaporated Semi-skimmed Milk (from a 410g can)
- 3 large eggs
- 75g Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Mature Light British Cheese, grated
- Salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven 180C/160C/Gas 4. Grease a 19-21cm round flan dish or tin (not loose-bottomed).
Dry-fry the bacon in a non-stick pan over a high heat for 2 minutes. Lower the heat, add the spring onion and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
Beat the evaporated milk and eggs in a bowl. Add the bacon mixture and the cheese. Season with black pepper, mix well and transfer to the dish or tin.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden on top.