Noodles with beef and broccoli
- 500g reduced-fat beef mince (typically less than 12% fat)
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Garlic
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 150g frozen sweetcorn
- 1 head broccoli, stalk cut into batons and florets separated
- 300g pack egg noodles
- 2 x 120g packs Asda Black Bean Stir-Fry Sauce
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, roughly chopped
Heat a nonstick large wok or very large frying pan on a high setting. Add the mince and break up. Fry for 5 mins to brown, then add the onions, garlic, chilli and sweetcorn and cook for a further 8 mins.
Meanwhile, boil a pan of water and add the broccoli. Boil for 2 mins, then drain.
Add the broccoli, noodles, stir-fry sauce and 4tbsp water to the wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins until well combined and piping hot. Sprinkle with the coriander to serve.