There's a new food hack going viral, and this time it's a breakfast sandwich! Using our fave breakfast heroes - eggs, bacon and cheese - we think this one pan toastie is well worth the hype! And here's how to make it:
Total time: 15 mins
- Olive oil
- ASDA Butcher's Selection Smoked Streaky Bacon Rashers
- ASDA Large Free-Range Eggs
- Whole milk
- ASDA Soft White Medium Sliced Bread
- ASDA Cheesy Singles
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan, add a couple of slices of bacon and fry until crispy. Remove and leave to one side.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 eggs with a splash of milk.
- Pour into the same frying pan.
- Set 2 slices of bread in the egg mixture to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip.
- Arrange the bacon and slices of cheese on top of the slices of bread.
- Fold the slices over to sandwich together.
- Cook for 1 min on each side.
- Slice and serve.