Easy one pan noodles for four
Price: 87p per serving
- 2 reduced-salt chicken stock cubes, made up to 800ml
- 1 carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 2tbsp chopped or grated fresh ginger
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 250g dried egg noodles
- 100g frozen Smart Price Cooked and Peeled Prawns, thawed
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach (about 60g)
- 4 spring onions, sliced
Heat the stock in a large pan on a high heat. Meanwhile, peel the carrots into thin ribbons with a veg peeler.
Add the ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and egg noodles to the pan. Cover with a lid and simmer for 3 mins, then add the carrot ribbons, prawns and spinach. Bring back to the boil, re-cover and simmer for another 2 mins until the noodles are soft and the veg is tender. Sprinkle in the spring onion before serving.