Orange & chocolate cheesecake
- 150g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter, softened
- 400g Chosen by you 50% Less Fat Light Soft Cheese
- Zest of 1 orange, plus extra to decorate
- 4 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra to decorate
- 1 level tbsp cornflour, blended with 1 tbsp cold water
- 1/2 tsp Extra Special Valencian Orange Extract
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g creme fraiche
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml double cream, whipped
- Terry's Chocolate Orange, to decorate
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 30cm loose-based cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
Put the chocolate biscuits in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin to form fine crumbs. Put in a bowl, add the softened butter and mix together. Press into the base of the cake tin, then bake for 10 minutes.
Put the soft cheese in a bowl with the orange zest and juice. Mix well. Add the cocoa powder, blended cornflour, orange extract, caster sugar, creme fraiche and eggs. Beat until smooth uising a whisk or processor.
Pour over the biscuit base. Bake for 45-50 minutes, then leave to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar.
Spoon the whipped cream over the cheesecake. Sprinkle over the extra orange zest and cocoa powder, then finish with Chocolate Orange slices.