Oriental beef salad
- 2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 350g pack beansprouts
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 sweet pointed red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 6 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 25g roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 x 120g packs Asda Extra Special Roasted British Topside of Beef (or 250g roast beef from the deli counter)
- Fresh coriander, to serve
Whisk together the Thai fish sauce, caster sugar, lime zest and juice and soy sauce. Stir in the chilli and pour into a small serving dish.
Combine the beansprouts, carrots, red pepper, spring onions, radishes and peanuts. Cut the beef into short strips and toss with the salad.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with the dressing.