Oriental fish soup
- 2 x 150g packs Asda Extra Special Cooked Vietnamese Black Tiger Prawns
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 1 large red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 large green chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Asda Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp demerara sugar
- 75g mangetout
- 350g white fish, skinned and cut into large pieces
- 375g pack Asda Fresh Rice Noodles With Spring Onions
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Mint, chopped
Shell the prawns and put the shells and heads in a pan with the ginger, lemongrass, lime zest and juice, half the chillies, half the spring onions, the fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and 1.5 litres water.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain, discard the solids and return the liquid to the pan. Heat until simmering, then add the mangetout and white fish and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the noodles and prawns, heat through and spoon into bowls. Scatter over some coriander and mint, and the rest of the chillies and spring onions.