Oriental noodle chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 170g mangetout, halved
- 375g pack Asda Fresh Tastes Rice Noodles
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and cut into bite-sized chucks
- 2 tbsp Asda Chilli Sweet Sauce
- 2 tbsp Asda Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Asda Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Brush the chicken with 2 tsp of the oil and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked. Take out of the oven, leave to cool slightly, and then slice.
While the chicken is cooking heat the rest of the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the red chilli (if using), spring onions and mangetout and cook for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the mango and chicken for a few seconds.
Mix together the sweet chilli and soy sauces, vinegar and groundnut oil. Divide between four bowls, then pour the dressing over each serving and toss.