Oriental pork wraps
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 3 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 440g pack Butcher’s Selection Pork Loin Steaks
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced into 1cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 2 peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), de-seeded and sliced
- 2cm root ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 Asda Chosen by you Large Tortillas
- Few lettuce leaves, torn
Mix together the soy sauce, orange juice, honey and cornflour. Set aside.
Trim any fat from the pork and cut the lean meat into bite-sized pieces. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick wok and stir-fry the pork for 6-8 minutes, until cooked through.
Tip the pork and any juices into a bowl and wipe out the wok with kitchen paper. Heat the rest of the oil in the wok, add the spring onions, carrots and peppers and stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until cooked.
Add the grated ginger and cook for 1 minute. Then return the pork to the wok and heat through.
Stir the soy sauce mixture, then add to the wok. Heat until simmering, stirring all the time.
Heat the tortillas in a microwave, or one at a time in a dry frying pan. Divide the pork mixture between the wraps with a little lettuce and roll up.