Oriental salmon & noodle soup
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 1.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 400g pack salmon fillets, skinned and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 400g reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Blue Dragon Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Amoy Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 135g pack baby corn, halved lengthways
- 155g pack mangetout
- 300g pack Amoy Straight to Wok Rice Noodles
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Put the garlic, lime juice and zest, sugar, ginger and 600ml water in a saucepan. Cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain and return to the pan.
Add the salmon to the pan with the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, baby corn and mangetout. Bring to the boil and simmer gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Add the rice noodles, bring back to a simmer and cook for 1 minute. Serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.