Oriental-style cold noodle salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 250g Chosen by you Medium Egg Noodles
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced and de-seeded
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 250g leftover roast pork, shredded
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Chosen by you Soy Sauce
Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the noodles. Bring back to the boil and cook for 4 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 1 tsp of the sesame oil. Set aside.
Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds. Slice into half moons and toss with the carrots, red pepper, spring onions and shredded pork.
In a small bowl, make a dressing by whisking together the remaining sesame oil with the lemon juice and soy sauce. Mix through the salad to serve.