- 250g Asda Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil, plus 1 tsp for the noodles
- 300g frozen Quorn Chicken Style Pieces
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 125g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 limes, zest and juice of
- 1/2 level tsp cayenne
- 1/2 level tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 level tbsp brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 25g dry roast peanuts, toasted and chopped
Add the noodles to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and toss with 1 tsp oil. Set aside.
In a wok, cook the Quorn from frozen in 2 tsp of the oil for 5 minutes until golden and cooked through, stirring often. Remove and set aside.
Stir-fry the spring onions in 1 tsp oil for 2-3 minutes, then add the beansprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, lime zest and juice, cayenne, chilli (if using) and sugar, along with the Quorn and noodles. Stir to combine, then cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour in the beaten eggs in a steady stream and mix to scramble.
Serve straight away with the coriander and peanuts sprinkled over the top.