Pad Thai veg ribbon salad
- Ready in: 15 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: £1.30 per serving
- 2tbsp Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 200g beansprouts
- 2 courgettes
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 100g Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 6 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 6 pickled silverskin onions, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2tbsp coriander leaves
- 2tbsp unsalted peanuts, chopped
Whisk the chilli and soy sauces with the lime juice.
Boil the beansprouts then simmer for 2 mins. Drain.
Cut the courgettes and carrots into ribbons with a veg peeler. Mix with the beansprouts and the remaining ingredients. Toss with the dressing and serve.