Pad Thai with peppers and broccoli
- 1tbsp Extra Special Cold-Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 1 pack Grower’s Selection Mixed Peppers (containing 3 peppers), deseeded and thinly sliced
- 350g Frozen for Freshness Broccoli Florets
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2tsp Asda Tamarind Paste
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 325g Grower’s Selection Rice Noodles
- 2tbsp unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into quarters, to serve
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat.
Add the peppers, broccoli and garlic, and stir-fry for 3 mins.
Add the spring onions, tamarind paste and soy sauce, and cook for another 2 mins.
Add the rice noodles to the wok and cook for 3-5 mins until piping hot.
Sprinkle in the peanuts and serve with wedges of lime.