- 150ml strong black coffee, or 1tbsp instant coffee granules dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 3tbsp Tia Maria or Kahlúa
- 250g pot Asda Light Mascarpone
- 100g fat-free fromage frais
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 40g icing sugar
- 100ml whipping cream
- 200g panettone, cut into fingers about 1.5cm thick
- 40g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2tsp cocoa
Mix the coffee with the liqueur and set aside.
Mix the mascarpone with the fromage frais, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold it into the mascarpone mixture.
Arrange half the panettone fingers in the base of a rectangular dish, about 20cm x 14cm. They should just cover it; you may need more or less.
Drizzle half the coffee mixture over, then spread half the mascarpone on top. Cover with the rest of the panettone, drizzle over the remaining coffee, then spread the rest of the mascarpone on top. Sprinkle over the chocolate.
Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 2hrs or up to 2 days. Sprinkle the cocoa on top just before serving.