Be the first to rate this recipe
- 515g pack Asda Boneless Chicken Thigh Fillets, without skin
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 pack of three mixed peppers, chopped
- 1 level tsp smoked paprika
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 495g Asda Fresh Egg Noodles, to serve
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
Cut each chicken thigh into 3-4 pieces. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the chicken until the pieces change colour on all sides. Lift the chicken pieces onto a plate with a draining spoon, leaving the fat in the pan.
Add the onion to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. Add the peppers and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the paprika. Return the chicken to the pan and add the canned tomatoes. Heat until simmering, cover the pan and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with egg noodles mixed with chopped parsley.