Parmesan crusted haddock
- 100g white breadcrumbs, made with slightly stale bread
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 large eggs
- 40g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp Asda Dijon Mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 haddock fillets (about 150g each)
- 200g pot Asda Vine-Ripened Tomato Salsa
- 8 pitted green olives, chopped
- Steamed new potatoes sprinkled with fresh parsley, to serve
- Steamed green beans, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan and put on a large plate. Lightly beat together the eggs, butter, mustard and cayenne pepper. Season, then put in a shallow dish.
Put one piece of fish in the egg mixture and cover on all sides, then dip it in the breadcrumb mixture and coat all over with the crumbs. Put on a lined baking tray.
Repeat with the rest of the fish, leaving a gap on the tray between the pieces. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Mix the Vine-Ripened Tomato Salsa with the pitted green olives. Serve with the breaded fish, alongside the new potatoes and green beans.