Parsnip & pork curry
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 400g parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp Asda Balti Curry Paste
- 400g can Asda Thick Cut Chopped Tomatoes
- 600g pork rump steaks, cubed
- 150g pot Asda Natural Yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Basmati rice, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a pan. Cook the onions until soft. Add the parsnips and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the curry paste and tomatoes. Add 100ml water, season and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes or until the parsnips are just tender.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and cook the pork, a few pieces at a time, until browned on all sides.
As each batch is cooked, add it to the curry sauce.
Mix in the yogurt and sprinkle with the coriander. Serve with the basmati rice and mango chutney.