Passion fruit & lemon baked cheese cake
- 75g Flora Original, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 400g Chosen by you Lighter Plain Soft Cheese
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 level tbsp cornflour, blended with 1 tbsp cold water
- 1/2 level tsp Extra Special Vanilla Bean Extract
- 3 level tbsp Chosen by you Granulated Sweetener
- 150g reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 passion fruit, flesh only
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 20cm loose-based cake tin, then line the base with baking paper. Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and crush to fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Mix with the Flora and press into the tin. Bake for 10 minutes.
Put the soft cheese in a bowl with the lemon zest and juice. Mix well. Add the cornflour mixture, vanilla, sweetener, crème fraîche and eggs. Beat until smooth with a whisk or processor.
Pour on the biscuit base. Bake for 35 minutes or until the middle is lightly set. It will set more as it cools.
Once it’s cold, spoon on the passion fruit and serve.