Pasta salad with tuna
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 225g conchiglie pasta (or rigatoni)
- 400g can tuna in brine, drained
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 10 Asda Extra Special Sun Kissed Tomatoes (deli), halved
- 50g Asda Extra Special Mixed Olives (deli), halved if large
- A few basil leaves, shredded, plus extra, to garnish
Whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard together. Add the chilli, then set aside. Cook the pasta, then drain. Run under a cold tap and drain again.
Tip the pasta into a bowl. Add the dressing and toss. Flake the tuna and stir into the pasta with the onions, capers, tomatoes, olives and basil.
Garnish with basil leaves and serve with crusty bread for a more filling meal.