Pasta & tuna salad
- 300g Asda Chosen by you Penne
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp Asda Dijon Mustard
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Tuna in Spring Water
- 6 Asda Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- Few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 10 Asda Kalamata Olives (halved)
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 x 198g can sweetcorn niblets
Add penne to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil, then simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Drain again.
In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and mustard, and season. Mix with the pasta.
Drain and flake tuna and cut sun-dried tomatoes into pieces. Trim and slice onions and chop parsley.
Mix everything with the pasta, then add olives, capers and sweetcorn.