Pasta with broccoli
- 325g broccoli florets
- 300g Cook Italian Farfalle (or any short pasta shapes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50g Asda Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 100g Asda 30% Less Fat Extra Mature Light British Cheese, grated
Add the broccoli florets to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and chop.
Heat the water until boiling again. Add the pasta and return to a fast simmer, then boil gently for about 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and return to the pan.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic, walnuts and pumpkin seeds over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the broccoli, lemon zest and juice, and heat through, stirring gently.
Add the broccoli mixture to the pasta with the cheese and toss to mix. Heat through if necessary.
Season with black pepper and serve immediately.