Pasta with tomato seafood sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 2 packs Asda Extra Special Sweet Plum Tomatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- 6 basil leaves, shredded, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 400g packs Asda Frozen Seafood Selection, defrosted
- 10 pitted black olives, rinsed and sliced
- 300g spaghetti (or linguine)
Heat the oil and cook the garlic and chilli over a low heat for 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and sugar and season well. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomato purée and herbs and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring.
Add the seafood and olives and heat through.
Cook the pasta to the pack instructions. Drain and return to the pan. Stir in the sauce, toss well and sprinkle with extra herbs.