Pea & ham soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ x 200g pack Asda Sliced Leeks
- 400g frozen peas
- 1 Knorr The Ham Cube, dissolved in 500ml boiling water
- 1 tsp dried mint (or mixed dried herbs)
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200g frozen Chosen by you Simply Mash
- 140g Chosen by you Honey Roast Ham Chunks, roughly chopped
- Bread, to serve
Put the oil in a large pan with the leeks and stir so that everything is coated. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the peas, stock, herbs, milk and mash. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Purée with a hand-held blender or in a processor. Stir in half the ham, divide between bowls and sprinkle on the rest of the ham. Serve with bread.