Peanut satay noodles
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 200ml Asda Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 250g pack dried egg noodles
- 1 cucumber, halved and cut into diagonal slices
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- Juice and zest 1 lime
- 2tbsp chopped coriander, plus a few whole coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, to garnish
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, on a medium setting. Cook the spring onions, ginger, garlic and chilli (if using) for 2 minutes.
Stir in the peanut butter and coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions.
Increase the heat, add the noodles, toss and cook for 5 minutes until hot. Stir through the cucumber, carrots, lime juice and zest and chopped coriander.
Divide between 4 bowls and serve immediately, garnished with the coriander leaves and sesame seeds.