Pear and pork chop traybake
- 2 pears, cored and quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 800g Butcher’s Selection 4 Pork Chops
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 20g pack rosemary, leaves only
- 25g parsley, torn
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp capers, drained
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Arrange the pears, onion and chops in a roasting tray. Drizzle with the rapeseed oil and season with black pepper. Roast for 35-40 mins or until the pork is cooked through.
Put the herbs, garlic, lemon juice and capers in a measuring jug. Add the olive oil, season with black pepper; blitz to a paste with a handheld blender. Add a splash of water if too thick.
Drizzle the salsa verde over the pork to serve.