Pepper and chorizo salad
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100g Asda Chorizo Sausage, cut into 1⁄2cm slices
- 1 large red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g sliced curly kale
- 400g can green lentils, drained
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 1tsp wine vinegar
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chorizo for 3-4 mins until just starting to crisp.
Add the pepper, carrot, garlic and onion, and fry for 3-4 mins more. Add the kale and lentils and stir fry for 1 min until the kale is wilted and lentils are hot.
Stir in the parsley and vinegar, and serve warm.