Piri Piri pork stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g pork fillet, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Asda Babycorn, halved lengthways
- 155g pack Asda Mangetout, halved diagonally
- 6 tbsp Asda Portuguese Style Piri Piri Sauce
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Add the potatoes to the pan of boiling water, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain. Put in a roasting tin with 1 tbsp oil and toss. Roast for 25 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the pork for 4-5 minutes until cooked. Drain off any meat juices and reserve.
Add 1 tbsp oil and the carrots. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the remaining vegetables and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the Piri Piri sauce, reserved meat juice and 2 tbsp water and heat through. Serve with the potato wedges.