Piri piri sweet potato, sausage and sweetcorn bake
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 sweetcorn cobettes
- 1tbsp Asda Piri Piri Seasoning
- 400g pack Butcher’s Selection 8 Reduced Fat British Pork Sausages
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
On a large baking tray, toss together the oil, onions, sweet potatoes, cobettes, piri piri seasoning and sausages. Bake for 45 mins until the sweet potatoes are tender and the sausages are cooked through.
Top with the coriander and the chilli, if using.