Pistachio-crusted lamb chops on Parmesan polenta
- 220g Extra Special Aromatico Tomatoes
- 100g pistachios
- 10g parsley
- Zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2 x 454g packs Butcher’s Selection Lamb Chops, trimmed of fat
- 2tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 500ml
- 2 sprigs thyme, plus extra to serve
- 250g Tropical Sun Cornmeal Fine Polenta
- 30g Parmesan, grated
- 300g pack Extra Special Pea Crush
- 170g pack Extra Special Asparagus, Tenderstem Broccoli & Kale Medley
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Put the tomatoes in a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 10-12 mins, until starting to burst.
Put the pistachios in a food processor with the parsley and lemon zest. Blitz to fine crumbs.
Gently bash the chops to flatten slightly, brush with mustard and press into the pistachios to coat.
Working in batches, heat some of the oil in a nonstick frying pan. Cook the chops for 4-5 mins on each side until golden brown and cooked to your taste. Wipe the pan clean between each batch.
Put the stock in a large pan with the thyme and bring to the boil. Stir in the polenta and cook for 2-3 mins, stirring, until thick. Add black pepper and stir in the Parmesan.
Heat the pea crush and veg medley according to the pack instructions.
Divide the polenta between 6 plates. Top each with 2 chops, some tomatoes and a lemon wedge. Garnish with the thyme and serve with the peas and veg on the side.