Plant-based ‘beef’ in black bean sauce
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 150g Plant Based Meat-Free Beef Style Strips
- 320g pack Asda Mushroom Stir-Fry
- 1 reduced-salt veg stock cube, made up to 100ml
- 300g pack fresh Asda Egg Noodles
- 170g sachet Asda Black Bean Stir-Fry Sauce
- 15g sesame seeds
- 10g coriander, to serve
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions and ½ the chilli; fry for 2 mins over a low heat.
Add the ‘beef’ strips and cook for 3 mins. Add the veg stir-fry mix and stock, then cook for 5 mins on medium.
Toss through the noodles and cook for 2 mins. Stir in the sauce and cook for 3 mins until heated through. Top with the remaining chilli, sesame seeds and coriander to serve.