- 500g pack Butcher's Selection Reduced Fat Pork Mince
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 5 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 4 tbsp Chosen by you Green Thai Curry Paste
- 800ml chicken stock, made with 1 stock cube
- ½ lime, juice of
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ x 250g pack Chosen by you Udon Noodles
- 155g mangetout, sliced
Mix the mince and coriander in a bowl with your (wet) hands. Shape into 2cm balls. Heat the oil in a large pan then brown the meatballs in batches. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Put the spring onions and curry paste in the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the stock. Bring to the boil, add the meatballs, then simmer for 10-12 minutes, until just cooked through.
Add the lime juice, sugar and noodles. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the mangetout. Cook for another 4 minutes.