Pork burgers with sweet potato wedges
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 500g sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 750g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Lean Pork Mince
- 100g Extra Special Spanish Chorizo Casero, diced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 level tsp mixed dried herbs
- 70g bag Asda Wild Rocket
- 6 tbsp Asda Extra Light Mayonnaise
- 4 bread rolls, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Put the potatoes on a baking tray and toss in 1 tbsp of the oil. Season and cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes, turning halfway through, until cooked.
Meanwhile, mix together the pork, chorizo, egg, breadcrumbs and herbs. Shape into 8 burgers. Layer 4 with cling film and freeze.
Brush the remaining burgers with the rest of the oil. Fry for 8 minutes each side until cooked through.
Roughly chop half the rocket. Mix with the mayonnaise.
Put the burgers in the rolls with the mayonnaise and remaining rocket. Serve with potato wedges.