Pork chow mein
- 250g pack Asda Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Asda Stir-Fry Oil
- 450g pork fillet, trimmed
- 150g carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 150g mangetout, halved
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 210g jar Asda Chow Mein Stir-Fry Sauce
Add the noodles to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and toss with 1 tsp oil. Set aside.
Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Make sure all the vegetables are prepared before you start stir-frying.
Heat the rest of the oil in a wok until it’s very hot. Add the pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until it's cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the carrots and mangetout and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the peppers and spring onions and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Add the noodles to the wok and stir-fry until hot. Then add the sauce and pork and mix together so that all the ingredients are coated. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until simmering, then serve.