Pork and Pineapple Kebabs
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger (grated)
- 2tbsp honey
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 x 450g Butcher's Selection Whole Pork Fillet
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 1 large red pepper (chopped)
- 1 small pineapple (peeled and cubed)
- 2 red onions (each cut into 8 pieces)
- 10tbsp fat-free natural yoghurt
- 3tbsp Heinz Fiery Sriracha Sauce
- 6 flatbreads, griddled
- 12 wooden skewers (soaked in water)
- To Garnish
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
- Birdseye chilli (sliced) - optional
Mix the oil, soy, ginger, honey and garlic in a large bowl. Cut the pork into chunks and add to the mixture with the peppers, pineapple and onion. Mix well. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hrs, preferably overnight.
Line a baking sheet with foil and heat the grill to high. Thread the marinated ingredients onto the skewers. Mix the yogurt and sriracha to make a dressing.
Grill the skewers for 7-8 mins, turning occasionally and ensuring the meat is cooked through.
Serve on top of the flatbreads, drizzle with the sriracha dressing and garnish with coriander, lime wedges and chilli, if using.