Pork loin steaks with citrus salsa
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 clementines, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, peeled and chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 250g pack Butcher's Selection 2 Pork Loin Steaks
To make the citrus salsa, stir together the grapefruit, clementines, lime, green chilli, garlic and shallot. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 15 mins, or until needed.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium setting. Add the rosemary sprigs to the pan, season the pork steaks with freshly ground black pepper and fry for 3 mins on each side, turning only once. Turn off the heat and allow the meat to rest in the pan for 5 mins.
Transfer the pork steaks to a serving plate. Spoon over any juices from the pan and top with the citrus salsa before serving.