Pork steaks with pan-fried kale
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 480g pack pork loin steaks, trimmed of fat
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- 150g pack sliced kale, washed and woody stems removed
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2x 220g packs Asda wholegrain & quinoa micro rice and grain
Preheat the grill to medium.
Put the pork steaks onto a baking tray and rub with half of the oil. Season with black pepper and rub with the garlic and rosemary.
Cook under the grill for 4-5mins each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few mins.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Tip the kale into pan and cook for 2-3mins, stirring constantly, until beginning to wilt. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for 1-2mins.
Heat the rice according to packet instructions.
Divide the rice between plates along with the kale and the pork steaks, drizzling with any resting juices.