Pork steaks with rarebit topping
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 500g new potatoes
- 450g pack Asda Pork Loin Steaks
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 level tsp Asda Dijon Mustard
- 325g Asda Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli
Boil the new potatoes until tender.
Pre-heat the grill. Brush the pork with the oil and grill for about 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes, or until just cooked.
Mix the cheese with the Worcestershire sauce, egg yolk and mustard.
Boil the broccoli until tender. Put the steaks on a baking tray and spread the cheese mixture on top of them. Grill until the cheese is bubbling. Serve with the potatoes and broccoli.