- 400g pork fillet
- 350g Asda Easy Cook White Long Grain Rice
- 2 tbsp Asda Chinese Stir-fry Oil (or Asda Groundnut Oil)
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded, and cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 160g pack Asda Babycorn
- 170g pack Asda Mangetout
- Half a 310g pack beansprouts
- 210g jar Asda Hoisin Stir-fry Sauce
Trim any sinew from the pork and discard, then cut the pork into bite-size pieces.
Rinse the rice in a sieve under cold water. Put in a pan with 1L cold water and bring to the boil. Stir, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 12-15 minutes until the water is absorbed.
Meanwhile heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the pork for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Tip into a dish with any juices.
Heat the rest of the oil in the wok and fry all the veg apart from the bean sprouts for 3-4 minutes.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for 1 minute. Return the pork to the wok, add the sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Serve with the rice.