Potato, pea & spinach curry
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g tube Asda Balti Curry Paste
- 400g can reduced fat coconut milk
- 250g new potatoes, cut in half and boiled
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 300g frozen peas
- 180g bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Naan bread, to serve
Cook the onion in the oil in a large pan over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes until soft. Stir in the curry paste and cook for a further 1 minute.
Add the coconut milk, boiled potatoes, vegetable stock, lime juice and frozen peas to the pan, and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spinach and half of the coriander. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste.
Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve with the naan bread.