Prawn and mixed bean stir-fry
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 spring onions (trimmed and finely sliced)
- 100g frozen green beans
- 100g frozen broad beans
- 100g Smart Price Frozen Peas
- 25g Grower’s Selection Cooked Rice Noodles
- 200g Smart Price Frozen Cooked & Peeled Prawns
- 230g pack Grower’s Selection Sweet Chilli Sauce
- To Serve (optional)
- Chopped fresh chilli
Put the vegetable oil in a large nonstick frying pan or wok and place over a high heat.
Add the sliced spring onions and fry for 1 min until they’re starting to soften.
Add the frozen green beans, broad beans and peas, and stir-fry for a further 3-4 mins.
Add the rice noodles, prawns and sweet chilli sauce to the pan and stir fry for another 3-4 mins until heated through.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with fresh chilli and coriander, if using.